APRA Requests

If you wish to make an Access to Public Records Act (APRA) request for documents maintained by the Office of the Child Advocate, view a copy of our APRA Policies and Procedures and APRA Request Form.

Requests for records maintained by other state or local governmental entities should be sent directly to those entities.