When should I call?

  • If you have a concern regarding the services or treatment that a child is receiving from a program or a state agency.
  • You need assistance with identifying appropriate resources for a child.
  • If you have concerns of abuse and neglect for any child and have already called 1-800-RI-CHILD, as well as attempted to
  • Any other concern relating to a child in the care or control of the Department of Children, Youth and Families.